Choose your Course
Ready for your next step
Complete your adult skills short course and our team will help you with:
- Invitation to guaranteed interview with employer/training provider
- 1-2-1 support with job application
- Assistance with preparing for your interview
- Support to gain the correct paperwork to commence your next steps
Adult Skills CoursesTrack Record
- >1340 of learners went into work during 2022-23
- 2637 candidates enrolled in last academic year
- Course success rates exceed 90% across 9 qualifications
- Over 95% rate courses excellent/good
- 100% candidate job interview opportunity
- 65% job outcome rate
- All training fully funded & delivered by experienced, qualified college partner tutors
- Industry accredited qualifications
FAQs: Adult Skills Short Courses
Do I have to pay for my course?
How long is my course?
When do courses start?
Which qualifications will I get?
How do I get my CSCS card?
On completion of your 2 weeks training, you will be invited to sit your CSCS test at a local centre to you. On passing this test your card will be sent to your home address.
Why do I need a photo ID?
How do I get my DBS check?
Your DBS is processed by our employer sponsors during their registration process. You will only receive a DBS check upon securing employment.
Is my DBS check funded?
Yes, if you commence employment with the employer sponsor. If you secure your own employment elsewhere you can claim back the cost of the DBS check by speaking to your Cidori work coach.
How can I find out about available jobs?
What do other people who have been on these courses say?
96.5% of candidates rate courses “excellent” or “good”
95.1% of candidates rate customer service “excellent/very good”
See also ‘About Us – What People Say’