Duration: 3 Weeks
Location: Online via Zoom
Monday – Friday 10:00 to 15:00*
Ready for a career in Customer Service? Need Business Admin skills? If you’re considering working in an office/administration environment or interfacing with customers, then this is the course for you!
What’s more, it’s fully funded so completely FREE!
- Age 19+ before 31 August 2023
- UK resident for 3+ years
- In receipt of any of these benefits: JSA/ESA/UC/Income Support
- Low income & available to join course
- Laptop/PC required. No smart phones please
- You must have one of the following forms of ID:
UK Passport, UK Driving Licence, UK Birth Certificate, EU ID card/
passport or Residency Permit/documents
What will you Learn?
- Knowledge needed to work in an office environment
- Fundamentals of working with customers
- Resolving conflict
- Communication and professional relationships with customers
- Work-skills: identify job opportunities
- Improve your CV, job applications & interview skills
What will you Gain?
- Level 1 Certificate of Introduction to Customer Service
- Level 1 Certificate in Securing Employment
- Level 1 Certificate in Personal Social Skills
Get Enrolled, Qualified and Ready for Work!
- Fully funded – no cost to you
- On-line from comfort of your home
- Guaranteed job interview with employer sponsor
- Our employer engagement team help you into work
On completion of your course…what’s next?
- Full or part time employment in the sector
- Use you new knowledge & transferable skills to work in another sector
- Further training & education for the sector with local college
- Apprenticeship programme via your new employer
*course times may vary