LEVEL 3 BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR APPRENTICESHIP
Barnet Southgate College delivery in partnership with Cidori
Typical Job Roles:
This apprenticeship is aimed at those who provide administration services. This may include developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services. They may work for private, public or third sector organisations of any size, and across a range of administrative functions and areas.
13 months plus a 3 month End Point Assessment (EPA) window.
If not already qualified to Level 2 in English and Maths, this must be achieved before taking the end point assessment. In some cases you may be required to have achieved this prior to commencing the apprenticeship.
Progress reviews occur every 10-12 weeks and are a mandatory requirement. There must be a manager or mentor present at each review.
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard – Level 3
Delivery & Assessment:
Delivery will take the form of a series of online sessions or work-based delivery, dependent on the number of apprentices at the company, to develop the required underpinning knowledge and assess the development of skills and behaviours required to meet the Standard, using a series of activities/projects.
Off-the-Job Training (OTJ):
This training must equate to a minimum of 6 hours per week for the duration of the apprenticeship programme. It can be delivered flexibly e.g., for a part of each day, once each week or as a block release.
Some of the Core Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
- Organisation and your role within it
- Skilled in the use of multiple IT packages and systems
- Able to choose most appropriate IT solutions
- Business Fundamentals
- Laws and Regulations
- Policies and Processes
- Interpersonal Skills and Professionalism
- Planning and Organisation
- Record and Document Production
- Management of Self
- Managing performance
- You may wish to study further and undertake further education or a higher qualification or apprenticeship programme
- There may be opportunities to progress into a more senior job role
End Point Assessment (EPA):
Learners will undertake an End Point Assessment at the end of their practical training period. The EPA will consist of the following elements, each of which will be graded individually. Learners will then be awarded an overall grade of a fail, pass or distinction.
- Assessment of knowledge through an online multiple choice test
- Portfolio-based interview
- Assessment of your Project Improvement Presentation