Duration: One Academic Year
Location: Various – College Dependent
One day per week (to be confirmed by College)
The early years educator qualification is for those who achieved the Level 2 Teaching Assistant programme and wish to specialise in early years education. It provides a level of occupational competence needed to meet regulatory and registration requirements for the sector. This programme is coordinated and managed by 3 of our college partners:
- Barnet &Southgate College in London
- Kendal College in Cumbria
- Runshaw College in Lancashire
You will be required to apply directly to the college you choose using the links below or by calling the college direct.*
What’s more, it’s fully funded so completely FREE!
- Grade C (Grade 4) in Maths & English, or equivalent desirable
- Self declaration to confirm DBS Check
- Interview and application with College – see links below
- Commitment to additional work outside class times required to complete the qualifications
- You must have one of the following forms of ID:
UK Passport, UK Driving Licence, UK Birth Certificate, EU ID card/
passport or Residency Permit/documents
What will you Learn?
- Understanding children’s early years education and development
- Implementing early years foundation Stage
- Planning & providing effective teaching and learning in early years settings
- Understanding how to promote play and learning in the early years
What will you Gain?
- Level 3 Diploma in Children’s Learning and Development (Early Years Educator) (QCF)
Get Enrolled, Qualified and Ready to Progress!
Please visit or call your chosen college for more detail:
- Barnet Southgate College : T: 020 8266 4000
Course information: https://www.barnetsouthgate.ac.uk/childcare-education-and-teacher-training
- Kendal College: T: 01539 814700
Course information https://kendal.ac.uk/courses/50614
- Runshaw College : T: 01772 622677
*Please be aware that the relevant College determines whether enrolment criteria is satisfactorily met – Cidori is unable to communicate regarding college specific enrolment matters.